Men’s Life events are oriented around a vision of biblical manhood:
- Inviting men into a common life together through an annual cycle of events, series, and common vision;
- Equipping men for Life-on-Life influence through three types of small group experiences;
- Calling men to live intentionally at home, work, and world through the process of fellowship, study, and service.
Small groups usually come together during the fall season. There are three kinds of groups that we help to form:
- Passing the Baton: A 12-week look at living intentionally.
- Christian Leadership Concepts: A 2-year discipleship course.
- Seeker Groups: A question-driven outreach group.
Mens Retreat Recording
Scotty Smith, founding pastor of Christ Community Church in Franklin, TN
Friday, January 26: Catch and Release
Monday Morning Check In
If you’d like to receive our men’s weekly email, sign up here.