September 6 – 8
Family Camp IS NOT…
- Car camping where you pack a ton of stuff up and do all the work. (We take care of meals, cabins, and plan all the activities for the weekend).
- Solo time in the woods. (We love being a community and we practice loving each other! But there’s plenty of time for long walks …)
- For “members” only. (Every year we have visitors and guests among us and we love to welcome new families!)
Family Camp IS…
- A place to slow-down and go deep.
Our heartbeat at Family Camp is to provide an opportunity for individual families, groups of friends, and our church family as a whole to have time away together, to grow closer to one another, and to enjoy being the body of Christ. We do this through fun activities, free time, and group gatherings and worship.
- A time of serious fun. (Seriously)
The facilities at Alpine are just top notch: fun activities as biking, tennis, kickball, swimming, canoeing, paddleboarding, basketball, ping pong, ga-ga ball (ask your kids), climbing, ropes course, and ultimate Frisbee. Or you can take it easy by resting in your cabin, taking a hike, sitting in a rocking chair, lounging by a pool, or reading or playing cards.
A few words from two of last year’s participants:
“Camp provides the perfect setting to step outside of your comfort zone to meet and get to know other members of the church.”
“It is a great way to get out of your regular routine and just … be together and make memories as a family.”
How much will it cost?
Adult price – $110 if registered before July 15, $130 if registered after July 15
Kids price – $70 if registered before July 15, $75 if registered after July 15
Family max – $375 if registered before July 15, $425 if registered after July 15
High Ropes course – additional $10/person
Saturday only Rate: (including lunch and dinner)
Skip Cabin preferences below if only coming on Saturday
Adult price: $40
Kids price: $25
Family max – $140
For more information about the Cabin preferences and to see pictures from Family Camp last year, click here.
Please register below for Family Camp and for Saturday Only. You will receive a confirmation email shortly once registered, please contact us if you do not. For more information, contact Sydney.