One Day – September 30th
Alpine Camp – Mentone, AL
We’ve made a CHANGE! Family Camp is now only a ONE-DAY event:
Saturday September 30 / Alpine Camp – Mentone, AL / 9:30am-5:30pm (EDT)
Come to a beautiful place for a low-key, joyful day at Alpine making memories with your church family and giving time to relationships to begin or deepen. Alpine Camp is on the back of Lookout Mountain, just about 1 hour from Signal Mountain.
Registration closes September 27th! We will email all participants directions, schedule, activity list, and ground rules.
Absolutely anyone can sign up! Come with your kids, grandkids, as an individual, or invite extended family who may or may not be part of the Signal Pres community. This event is wide-open to all who would like to connect with the Signal Pres church family.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? $15/person
If cost prevents you coming, pease contact us about scholarship funds! It would be privilege for our church body to help make this possible for you. Simply complete this scholarship form – it is only seen by Andy Cornett and one of our ministry coordinators.
WHAT’S INCLUDED on Saturday?
- Morning: gates open 9:30am and we’ll have coffee and drinks out to welcome you. We’ll host big games and crafts (gym, field, tennis courts) as well as other free activities above the road. At 11am we’ll host a great 1-hr seminar with our guest speaker Brandon Addison on the heart of family life with the Lord (we’ll have planned activities for kids during this time).
- Lunch: we’ll eat Chick-fil-A boxed lunches and picnic supplies together on the main field: please bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on.
- Afternoon: The afternoon is dedicated to play/hangout time wtih friends. Alpine is a wonderful place for free play, and here’s what’s open:
- Adventure: Lower Ropes Course/Zipline (Ages 7 and up) and Higher Ropes Course/Climb-Swing (ages 13 and up. Bouldering Barn for climbing and younger kids
- Water: Waterfront on the Little River open to all ages for swimming, canoeing, paddle boarding, slides, zipline
- Walking trails and biking (bring your own), washers and ping pong, Gaga ball and volleyball, tennis courts, art/craft supplies, kickball fields, and lots of great spaces for conversation in the shade!
- Please note: the swimming pool is closed for maintenance and repair.
Alpine Camp MAP
STAY IN TOUCH // SUBSCRIBE