Sundays, 4:00-5:30 PM beginning January 20
DISCIPLE is our beginning course in basic Christian faith for students in 5th-8th grade who are asking: “… Do I hear Jesus calling me? Am I ready to follow him?” It has two goals: to help prepare students to trust Jesus Christ and help them learn to practice an everyday faith in Him.
We’ll hold three opportunities for PARENTS who have students ready to consider DISCIPLE. You need to attend one of these three. Each meeting will last about 20 minutes and take place in Room 302 (Cornerstone Building, top floor) – you can enter via the walkway off the Sanctuary parking lot.
- Sunday, January 13 at 12:00 PM (right after worship)
- Wednesday, January 9 or 16 from 7:30-7:45 PM (right after student ministry)
Please note the following three things:
- If you can’t reasonably attend ANY of the meetings, contact Andy Cornett by January 16. Sign up deadline is January 17.
- We do hold a few required classes for parents during February and March. DISCIPLE Sunday (when students who are ready make a profession of faith and join Signal Pres) will be May 5.
- If you’ve had a son or daughter go through DISCIPLE in the last two years and want to help with some behind the scene coordination or leadership, please contact Andy!
Register your student here: