- Do you sometimes feel like you are just surviving rather than thriving? Do you wonder what it really means to live the abundant life that Jesus promises? John 10:10
- Are there areas of your life that seem out of control or do you have problems that have become unmanageable? Are you exhausted from trying to control or “fix” someone or situation? Do you feel like you are the “only one” dealing with this problem?
- Are you obsessing over the past, worried about the future, and unable to enjoy the present?
- Did you ever consider that God, in His loving kindness, COULD REDEEM these unmanageable situations so that you might see the depth of your need for Him? Matthew 5:3-4, Matthew 11:28
- Have you lost hope?
Beatitude Living is a women’s year-round program which seeks to find Christ-centered solutions and freedoms from situations we find ourselves powerless to change or control.
We are an anonymous fellowship creating a safe place for women to share, guided by the 12 steps of recovery developed by AA and patterned after Christ’s Sermon on the Mount. We are not counselors or here to fix one another; we are committed to walk with and encourage each other through life’s difficult circumstances toward the abundant life He promises.
We invite you to be a part of this warm fellowship of believers, one of the “best kept secrets” of Signal Mountain Presbyterian Church family.
We meet every:
- Monday in Room 299 of the Thorington Building from 9:30-10:30 AM; and
- Wednesday at the Covenant House from 6:30-7:30 PM.
If you have questions or need further information, contact Christie.