Hello church family and friends!
This page is for updated resources related to family worship.
It is gathering as a family for the purpose of worshipping God. Whether you are one or two parents, gathering with grandparents or just your immediate family, it is simply coming together once a week to read God’s word, talk about his truth, and praise and pray together.
Here is the current month’s Family Worship Guide.
Our goal is to bless you and give you great tools, not burden you with more rules. The goal is not to get this perfect, but to cultivate a life together at home where we regularly attend to God and each other. We welcome any effort and would love to hear your stories: large or small, laughing or crying.
Resources on Catechisms
- New City Catechism full version online
- New City Catechism in the AppStore
- New City Catechism devotional (great resource if you have elementary, middle, of high schoolers)
Resources on Scripture
- The Jesus Storybook Bible
- The Gospel Story Bible
- Long Story Short (10 minute talk-throughs from the Old Testament)
- Old Story New (10 minute talk-throughs from the New Testament)
Resources on Songs for Worship
- Recommended Spotify Playlist
- We will continue to add to this playlist and post a YouTube one as well.
Resources for Prayer (coming soon)