Church members can now CONNECT with the church family to view contact information!
If you are a church member, read below on getting started.
Access ACS Member Login Guide
- Click “Sign-In” located on the main menu bar (beside Sermons).
- The Access ACS login screen will display.
- Click “Need a Login? Click here”
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address. The suffix field is optional. When you have entered the information, click the Find Me button. Note: Your First Name, Last Name, and email address MUST match with our database or you will not be given an account. (If you do not have an email address on file or if the message you receive when you try to register says that you can’t be found in the directory, then please email Stacy.)
- If a successful match, you will receive an email containing your username and password for logging in to Access ACS. Use the link provided in the email to log into ACS and set your preferred password.
How secure is my data?
The confidentiality of your data is our utmost priority. Only the data that would be in a church directory is available online to registered members. You can still opt-out of the online system by setting your personal profile. Our software provided is ACS Technologies, the largest developer of church management software in the nation. They have a secured website that we access which is housed in a secured data center and is subject to periodic security audits to ensure the safety and privacy of your data.
From the Signal Pres interactive homepage, you can…
- Connect with the Signal Pres community
- Search for directory information of members of Signal Pres
- Keep your directory information up-to-date
- Upload your picture or family picture
- Update email preferences
- Check your giving record and pledges
App Available for your phone and tablets
After receiving a Signal Pres password you can download a free mobile app, ACS Church Life (iTunes or Google Play). With the app you can look up Signal Pres members in the directory on your mobile phone.